EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Network Card
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging.
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000.
- Model Number: EDUP-EP-9602
Condition: Brand New