AmerCare Chameleon Powder Free, Synthetic Gloves, Small, Case of 700
- MADE FROM VINYL: These gloves are made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and feel similar to latex. They are 100 percent free from latex, making them ideal for people with latex sensitivities.
- AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: Each glove is designed to be worn on either hand. This makes it easy to quickly take a pair without sorting through the box.
- GREAT FOR hospitals, doctors' offices, nursing homes, or dental offices. These gloves are exam grade, and can be used for some tasks where general purpose gloves are not sufficient.
- POWDER FREE: Powder free gloves mean there is no powdery residue left behind from the gloves- perfect for keeping clothes clean and neat.
- SIZING AND QUANTITIES: These gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large. Cases of gloves contain 7 inner boxes of 100 gloves, for a total of 700 gloves. Boxes open on the top for easy removal of gloves.
Perfect for use in medical facilities, these gloves are approved for use for medical exams. Follow safety regulations, and ensure the safety of your staff and patients by providing only medical grade gloves and equipment.
Feels like latex
These gloves have a similar feeling to latex, but contain no latex at all. They are made from PVC, a type of vinyl. Containing no powder, they will not leave residue on clothing or skin.
Each glove is able to fit on both the left and the right hand. This makes selecting a pair from the bulk packaging easy and efficient.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 10.1 x 8.6 inches