Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator Fan Black, Small
- Small fan for table or floor: The Honeywell turbo force air circulator fan has 3 speeds & a 90 degree pivoting head. This quiet fan is compact enough for on a table or wall mount & powerful enough to help provide comfortable cooling in small-medium rooms.
- Feel the power: Honeywell's TurboForce line of fans have an aerodynamic turbo design to maximize air movement, offering the power for intense cooling or energy-saving air circulation. The ease of a small fan with power you can feel from 27 feet away. Fused safety plug
- Increase your comfort: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help Increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well; Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans find 1 for every room in the house
- Honeywell fans: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home. Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs. Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs.
- Honeywell quality: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell Fans.
The 3 speed Honeywell HT 900 TurboForce Air Circular provides a quiet and efficient means of cooling a surrounding area. The HT 900 is 25 percent quieter than its competitors and represents a superior selection for those seeking a relatively noiseless experience when it comes to emitting large amounts of cool air. An adjustable fan head is fully capable of pivoting and reaching a 90° angle that can be used for direct cooling or circulating the air. Maximum air distribution is achieved via the inclusion of an Aerodynamic Turbo Design. This fan's small size and efficient output opens a wealth of installation options in the home, office or dorm setting. The availability of three selectable speeds carries the added bonus of potentially reducing energy expenses. The TurboForce Air Circulator Fan can be used for personal or powerful directional cooling.