Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Telephoto Lens for Most Alpha E-Mount SEL55210/B
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance - 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio - 0.23x
- Angle of view (on APS-C)-29 °–7 ° 40'
- Provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting
- Quiet Internal focusing makes smooth, responsive AF possible with minimum noise. Perfect for video capture
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images and video in low-light or when zooming in on distant subjects
- Accepts 49mm Filters
Product Description Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or natureInternal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture. Get an amazingly high quality E-mount zoom lens with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization perfect for taking along to your next sports game or on adventure in the great outdoors. Align the white index on the lens barrel with the white index on the camera (mounting index), then insert the lens into the camera mount and rotate it clockwise until it locks. From the Manufacturer E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Zoom Lens This 55-210mm lens offers a superb balance of form and function: ample zoom range in a compact design that is lightweight and remarkably comfortable to hold and operate. Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system makes it possible to produce sharp images even when shooting handheld in low light. Technology Circular Aperture When changing your aperture to defocus the background, the light sources appear blurred. This ‘bokeh’ effect of the blurred background can be enhanced with circular aperture blades used in this lens. Conventional aperture blades have flat sides creating unappealing polygonal shaped defocussed points of light. α lenses overcome this problem through a unique design that keeps the aperture almost perfectly circular from its wide-open setting to when it is closed by 2 stops. Smoother, more natural defocusing can be obtained as a result. ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass As focal lengths get longer, lenses built with conventional optical glass have difficulties with chromatic aberration, and as a result images suffer from lower contrast, lower color quality, and lower resolution. ED glass dramatically reduces chromatic aberration at telephoto ranges, and provides superior contrast across the entire image, even at large aperture settings. Super ED glass provides enhanced compensation for chromatic aberration. Aspherical lens elements Aspherical lens design dramatically reduces spherical aberration while also reducing lens size and weight. Spherical aberration is a slight misalignment of the light rays projected on the image plane. This is caused by differences in refraction at different points on conventional spherical lenses which degrade image quality in large-aperture lenses. Specially shaped “aspherical” elements near the diaphragm restore alignment of light rays at the image plane, maintaining high sharpness and contrast even at maximum aperture and can also be used at other points in the optical path to reduce distortion. Well-designed aspherical elements can reduce the total number of elements required in the lens, thus reducing overall size and weight. Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements are an evolved variant, featuring an extremely high thickness ratio between the center and periphery. AA elements are exceedingly difficult to produce, relying on the most advanced molding technology to consistently and precisely achieve the required shape and surface accuracy, resulting in significantly improved image accuracy and quality. Lens-based optical image stabilization Gyro sensors built into the lens detect even the slightest movement, and the stabilization lens is precisely shifted to counteract any image blur that might occur. The use of precision, quiet linear motors and technology inherited from high-end Sony professional camcorders results in exceptionally quiet, effective image stabilization that contributes to high-quality movies as well as stills. Additional Features Internal focusing Only the middle groups of the optical system move to achieve focus, so the overall length of the lens does not change. Other important benefits include fast autofocusing and a short minimum focusing distance. Also, the filter thread at the front of the lens does not rotate, which is convenient if you’re using a polarizing filter.
What's Included in the box.
- Lens cap, rear lens cap
- Owner's manual
- Round lens hood (ALC-SH115)
- Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Telephoto Lens for Most Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras
Condition: Excellent, Used Condition